Greater Output on Partially Shaded Metal Roofs.
SOLON SOLbond+ is the ideal solution for partially shaded metal roofs. This innovative photovoltaic
system now features an integrated power optimizer, resulting in an up to 25 % greater output.
SOLON SOLbond+ consists of the PV-System SOLON SOLbond, embedded power-optimizer box developed by SolarEdge, inverter and web-based monitoring.
- • Replaces the conventional module connection box
• Continual MPP tracking on module level
SolarEdge power inverters.
• Various power inverter models are available, ranging from 2.2 kWp to 17 kWp
• Constant input voltage allows for maximum efficiency of up to 98%
• Highest system safety; thanks to Safe DC™ technology, the system is switched
off during installation, maintenance and emergency
• Prevention of electric shock and arcing
• Safety voltage ensures installation is free of danger
- • Web-based power monitoring on module, string and system level,
from any Internet capable PC worldwide
• Technical and financial data monitoring of one or more PV systems
• Automatic warning message for precise fault recognition