SOLON SOLbond Integra.
The Intelligent Combination for High Output.
The SOLON SOLbond Integra PV steel rooftop solution combines the strength and durability of trapezoidal profiled Colorcoat Prisma® by Tata Steel with the powerful, frameless SOLON modules. The components are combined to form a powerful system using silicone adhesive – with up to 25 years warranty for maximum investment security.
More Watts per Square Meter.
• High power density: up to 155 Wp/m²
• No shading caused by mounting systems
Bonding to the Rooftop.
• Low system weight - less than 10 kg/m²
• No roof penetration
• No substructure required
• Simple and fast installation by adhesion
• No corrosion with other materials
Long-Lasting System Stability.
• Comprehensice warranties for all system components
• Suitable for installation on Colorcoat Prisma® roofs under 3 years old
High System Security.
• TÜV-certified system
• Module approved according to Eurocode 1 (DIN EN 1991-1-3/NA and DIN EN 1991-1-4/NA)
- SOLON offers extensive warranties including up to 25 years warranty on adhesive bonding
- Up to 25 years guarantee on the function and durability of the weatherside of the pre-finished steel roof in Northern Europe and up to 20 years in Southern Europe1)
- Optimum combination of corrosion resistance, UV resistance and temperature stability
- SOLbond and Colorcoat Prisma® are perfectly suited to the Sika bonding system
- Colorcoat Prisma® colours surpass requirements of Ruv4 and RC5 certification as per EN 10169:2009
1) Restrictions in extreme locations and only applicable in Europe; guarantee details are available from the roof cladding manufacturer concerned.