SOLON SOLbond Seam.
High Output for Standing Seam Roofs.
High performance, frameless SOLON modules, an innovative adhesive bonding technology and a rail system with no roof penetration make our SOLON SOLbond Seam the optimum PV solution for standing seam roofs. With its fast, easy assembly and weight of just 11 kg/m2, the system is ideal for roofs with low load-bearing reserves. The guarantee over 20 years ensures the highest investment security.
More Output per Square Meter.
• Highest power density: up to 155 Wp/m²
• No shading caused by mounting systems
• Ideal self cleaning frameless modules, even with low roof pitches
• Barrier-free rear ventilation of up to 70 mm – for higher system performance
Innovative Mounting System.
• Fast rail installation without penetrating the roof
• Single-rail system means lower substructure material expense
For a permanently Secure System Operation.
• No corrosion with other materials
• Even distribution of the static load, thereby protecting the roof
• Approved according to Eurocode 1 (DIN EN 1991-1-3/NA and DIN EN 1991-1-4/NA )