The Energy Storage Solution.
Electrical Power Supply with Dual Advantage: Greater Independence, Lower Costs.
With the innovative energy storage system: SOLON SOLiberty makes the path to independent electrical power supply easy: solar power storage and round-the-clock, time-delayed on-site consumption for independence. This turns photovoltaic power plant owners into their own power supply companies, supplying up to 70% of their own electricity needs. The Advantage: significant reduction in costs for electricity purchased from the public grid.
SOLON SOLiberty consists of a powerful, industrial-quality 24 kWh lead-acid battery and a control cabinet with the corresponding electronics. The high amount of usable storage capacity, 12 kWh, corresponds to the daily average energy needs of a four-person household, providing an energy supply with a maximum of autonomy.
Whether for the retrofitting of current plants or in combination with the new installation of a photovoltaic plant, solar power plant owners reap the advantages in many different ways with SOLON SOLiberty. This is because the SOLiberty from SOLON is the most powerful, reliable, and economic storage solution for anyone seeking to gain independence from rising electricity costs and at the same time keen to make a contribution to the energy turnaround.
SOLON SOLiberty: One System, Many Advantages.
Powerful and Reliable.
- High-performance energy storage for up to 70% more self-supply
- Large gross storage capacity of 24 kWh
- Covers the average electricity needs of a four-person household
- Compatible with all residential solar power installations
- Up to 70% feed-in tariff (EEG) on-site consumption, attractive on-site consumption bonus for upgrades (PV installation years: 2009-3/2012)
- Lifespan comparable to those of PV power installations
- Technically suitable for all residential solar power installations
- Simple upgrading of existing installations – no need to replace the existing PV inverter
- Small footprint of less than one square meter
- Economically ideal starting at an annual electricity consumption of 2,000 kWh
Easy to install and Long-lasting.
- Simple assembly without special tools
- Low maintenance requirements
- Six-year product warranty (power electronics) and ten-year performance guarantee
- Made in Germany