SOLON Power Plants. From A to Z.
DEVELOP - DESIGN - FINANCE - CONSTRUCT - OPERATE - MAINTAIN
Rely on our Experience as a Full-Service Turnkey System Provider.
The process of deciding to use solar energy can be overwhelming. The design, location, permits, technology, financing and maintenance… these are just a few of the many factors to be considered and managed when deciding to go solar.
But not with SOLON. As a full-service provider, SOLON is your one provider that handles everything – we develop, design, construct, finance, and service ground mount, rooftop and canopy solar arrays.
With proven experience - over 300 MW installed, numerous industry awards and technical expertise – you can rest assured SOLON knows how to deliver the best value solar system for your needs. After all, leading industry partners and utilities choose SOLON, so you can too.
A Proven Solar Energy Company & Partner you can Trust.
- Over 15 years in solar energy experience, over 5 years in the U.S. market
- More than 1.2 GW of modules delivered worldwide
- Over 300 MW of systems installed globally, nearly 100 MW in the U.S.
- Over 5 years of providing Power Purchase Agreements in the U.S
- Over 200 MW of systems under SOLON O&M management, over 70 sites in the U.S.
- Commercial and utility-scale expertise
- Ground mount, roof mount, shade structures and advanced solutions
- Unrivaled reputation for quality systems delivered on-time and on-budget